Navigating Tallmadge Utility Bills
To assist with providing references to the portions of the bill mentioned, we have provided a sample of the standard utility bill.
View the Standard Utility Bill Example (PDF)
Upper Right Hand Corner
- Identifies the three month service period the bill covers, as well as the due date and the amount.
- Pay Gross Amount After Due Date is the total bill plus a penalty added for payment received after the due date.
- Lists charges billed - water, sewer and storm water as well as the consumption in cubic feet.
- Messages appear here from time to time as well as the consumption for the past 4 periods.
- This is the payment stub that is to be mailed in the enclosed envelope to the address shown.
- Any address changes should be noted on the back of this stub.
Back of the Bill
Please read this area to better understand your utility bill.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 330-633-0851.