New Customer

When moving into the City of Tallmadge please call (330) 633-0851 option 1 with your information.  We will need a copy of your drivers license and a copy of the closing disclosure showing that the property address transferred into your name. At that time we will have you sign a contract with the Water Department for your new residence. You can stop by the Water Department Billing office at 46 North Ave to sign, or it can be done through email
at Please call with any questions that you may have (330) 633-0851.