My driveway approach has a sink hole forming or water is not flowing?
If you notice a sink hole, cracked concrete/asphalt or the water is not flowing through your culvert, you may need to have your culvert pipe replaced. The culvert pipe is the pipe under your driveway approach.
Please contact the Street Department to request the first inspection. If the work is being completed by a contractor that may be replacing your drive or approach, a bond and permit for both culvert replacement and approach must be purchased before the work is started. Several inspections are required to receive your bond back.

We will replace your culvert at no additional cost, once we determine the diameter, you will be asked to purchase a 16 gauge, 20 foot (no larger than 30 foot) galvanized steel pipe and possibly a band or two. You will also be asked to order gravel, you may have the gravel delivered to our site at 210 Osceola Avenue; if you wish, we will then transfer the gravel on the day of installation.

Once the pipe and gravel is on site, call the office to schedule the installation which may take up to one week. We will remove the old pipe, install the new and cover it with the gravel. It is the property owners responsibility to restore ground conditions which include landscaping, asphalt, concrete. You may contact the Street Department at 330-633-5130.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if my ditch is not flowing or draining properly?
2. What are my responsibilities and requirements for pouring a new driveway approach?
3. How do I request a ditch enclosure?
4. Who should I contact to report storm water problems/issues?
5. I need to tie into the City storm sewer. What are my responsibilities and requirements?
6. Who do I contact if I notice a street light is out?
7. I have discovered a traffic signal that is not working properly or has a bulb burned out. Who should I contact?
8. When will my street be plowed, salted, or cleared after a big snow storm?
9. The snow plow/truck damaged my lawn! Who should I contact to report it and request repairs?
10. Who should I notify if my mailbox was damaged/knocked down by a snow plow?
11. Where can I drop off my brush?
12. My driveway approach has a sink hole forming or water is not flowing?
13. Who should I contact about a dead animal in the roadway?
14. My driveway or cul-de-sac is plowed in. Will you come out and clear it?